1 . What is nitrile?
Nitrile rubber, also known as Nitrile
Butadiene Rubber (NBR), is a Synthetic
Rubber Copolymer of Acrylonitrile (ACN)
And Butadiene. Nitrile is an elastomeric
polymer that enable the glove to stretch
when challenged and return rapidly to
its original shape.Nitrile is resistant to
oil-based products, glutaraldehydes,
and many other chemicals. It has
excellent in-use durability and is highly
resistant to abrasion and punctures.
2. Benefit of using
- GOOD BARRIER PROPERTIES
- CONTAIN NO PROTEINS
- OIL RESISTANCE
- CONFORM CLOSELY TO THE HAND CONFIGURATION
- PUNCTURE RESISTANCE AGAINST ROUNDED PROBE
- ACCE LERATOR-FREE NITRILE GLOVES
- ANTI STATIC PROPERTIES
- THIN-FILM NITRILE GLOVES
- OZONE RESISTANCE
- Our Nitrile gloves feature a unique with super soft
formulation, stretchy that conforms to your hand,
facilitates a range-of-motion, especially around the
thumb area, reducing muscle fatigue
Superior puncture, tear & chemical resistance properties
- Excellent tactile sensitivity & dexterity for precise handling
- Textu red fingers allow for reliable grip in wet & dry conditions
- Polymer coated for easier donning, special polymer
coating on the donning surface keeps hands comfortable
- Beaded cuff guards against tearing
4. FIND THE RIGHT FIT
Gloves should fi closely but should not be too tight.
Prolonged use of gloves which are too tight-fitting may
eventually contribute to health problems including joint
pain, thumb fatigue, and carpal tunnelsyndrome.
To determine the right size, align the hand where the
thumb joins the palm. Measure the widest part of your
hand and line up with the sizes to the right.
5. WEARING GUIDE
- Remove the glove from the original box
- Touch only a restricted surface of the glove corresponding to the wrist (at the top edge of the cuff)
- Don the first glove
- Take the second glove with the bare hand and touch only a restricted surface of the gloves corresponding to the wrist
- To avoid touching the skin of the forearm with the gloved hand, turn the external surface of the glove to be donned on the folded fingers of the gloved hand, thus permitting to glove the second hand
- Once gloved, hands should not touch any surface that is not defined by indicators and conditions of the gloves used
Interested to order.
บริษัท พันธ์ยศเฮลธ์แพลนเนท จำกัด
PANYOS HEALTH PLANET CO., LTD.
35/530 North-Leabkhong 8/4 Nongkhaem Bangkok 10160ฝ่ายขาย097 1509555 คุณเปิ้ล
098 9942763 คุณต้น